Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Please wait...

What’s the cheapest way to ship internationally?

What’s the least expensive way to ship a package overseas? I called UPS and for a 12 x 12 x 9″ box, weighing 2.2 lbs, I would be paying at least $100. I am trying to ship cigars, among other things, and I’m not sure if all carriers accept tobacco products? I’m also wondering how import duties are …

Read More »

Uniworld vs Viking River Cruises

My husband and I want to go on a European River Cruise and Uniworld and Viking seem to be the two biggest companies. Does anyone have experience with one or both of these companies? If so, how did it go. Would you go again? It is a big investment, but it looks like the trip …

Read More »

How Much Should I Spend On An Engagement Ring?

What is the traditional amount to spend on an engagement ring? I love my girlfriend so much and I’d like to propose. I am very traditional and want to do everything right. She says she’d be happy with a gold band, but I want to give her more than that. How much should I spend …

Read More »

Anyone have Gaiam Promotion Codes?

Anyone have a Gaiam promo code they might be willing to share? I’ve heard that you can get one or more months free and that’s really all I need to watch this upper body Tai Chi video (by David-Dorian Ross) that I’ve been trying to get my hands on (lent it to a friend and …

Read More »