Ever wonder why we're here? Or what life is all about? We are here to explore life's mysteries, and everything our planet has to offer. Let’s go places together, move mountains and have fun doing it. Pack a bag, change your perspective, open your mind and explore the mystery of life. We only have one life to live, let’s live it to the fullest.
- Learn about the mysterious Order of the Templar, how they began, their history, as well as their relation to the secretive Freemasons. We also mention the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, and the Shroud of Turin... Read More »
- Are you afraid the big asteroid is going to hit the earth this Friday? That sure would put a kink in your weekend plans, right? Well, an asteroid named 2012 DA14 is scheduled to fly past Earth this Friday, but is not expected to impact Earth as was once thought. This will be the closest an asteroid will come to earth since astronomers have began to conduct regular sky surveys. The asteroid will be so close that some researchers are suggesting that it could possibly take out telecommunications satellites that we rely on... Read More »
- Have you ever wanted to stay in an overwater bungalow? Bocas Del Toro, Panama has some of the best, and they're more affordable than you might think. I give you my first hand review of a hotel over the water I stayed in for my 40th birthday, as well as a gorgeous, secluded hotel in the jungle that rounded out our trip and left us wanting more sun, surf, and fun!... Read More »
- Medical tourism aims to provide patients with global and more affordable choices for healthcare needs. This isn’t just for elective surgeries and cosmetic procedures either. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, “It’s estimated that up to 750,000 U.S. residents travel abroad for care each year.” That is a staggering number of people when you consider that the United States is widely regarded as having the best healthcare in the world... Read More »
- As the Jurassic period dawned and Earth waved goodbye to the Triassic period and many of the dinosaurs which thrived during that time, it also ushered in a new time of animal life. A variety of events which occurred at the end of the Triassic period and during the Jurassic period gave rise to many more species of animals as well as much more diversity within the species. As the temperature rose and humidity increased the vegetation became much denser and much more able to sustain much more animal life. The Jurassic period became a time of population explosion and while the animals that roamed the Earth are perhaps a little less recognized than the monsters of the Cretaceous period, they were still animals the likes of which the Earth had never seen before.... Read More »