Ever wonder why we're here? Or what life is all about? We are here to explore life's mysteries, and everything our planet has to offer. Let’s go places together, move mountains and have fun doing it. Pack a bag, change your perspective, open your mind and explore the mystery of life. We only have one life to live, let’s live it to the fullest.
- Want to know when your family migrated to the U.S. or where your great-great-great-grandmother was born? One of life's biggest mysteries, "where did I come from?" is now a puzzle almost anyone can piece together, at least when it comes to your ancestry. With the evolution of the Internet, genealogy has become a hot hobby. It's now easier than ever to trace your family roots back multiple generations online, but where do you start? An online genealogy software program is a great place to begin. We've researched many of the best genealogy websites online and given you our top choices, as well as some other resources to get you started on your genealogy journey... Read More »
- Are you afraid the big asteroid is going to hit the earth this Friday? That sure would put a kink in your weekend plans, right? Well, an asteroid named 2012 DA14 is scheduled to fly past Earth this Friday, but is not expected to impact Earth as was once thought. This will be the closest an asteroid will come to earth since astronomers have began to conduct regular sky surveys. The asteroid will be so close that some researchers are suggesting that it could possibly take out telecommunications satellites that we rely on... Read More »
- If you’re Europe-bound, a stopover in Iceland is a bonus worth considering! If you can fly out of a handful of cities in the U.S., you can get there for no extra charge to your European flight and can stay in the Nordic country for up to 48 hours! Why not take advantage of this opportunity to experience a new culture and get an extra stamp in the passport? I recently had the chance to take part in an Iceland stopover and wanted to share some tips and advice on how to make the most of your trip... Read More »
- If you are stress free, stop reading this. Or maybe finding your inner light and purpose are of no importance to you. But, if you are like me, life is filled with stress every minute of every day and it is hard to find a quiet place to be still. This is life in the modern age. However, we do not have to accept this as our reality 24/7. In fact, I refuse to accept stress as my norm any longer. This is why I started a daily meditation practice three months ago and have not looked back. It may not have dissolved all of the stress in my life but it has certainly provided new tools for calming the mind in busy times while also allowing for more mindful moments in my daily life... Read More »
- As the Jurassic period dawned and Earth waved goodbye to the Triassic period and many of the dinosaurs which thrived during that time, it also ushered in a new time of animal life. A variety of events which occurred at the end of the Triassic period and during the Jurassic period gave rise to many more species of animals as well as much more diversity within the species. As the temperature rose and humidity increased the vegetation became much denser and much more able to sustain much more animal life. The Jurassic period became a time of population explosion and while the animals that roamed the Earth are perhaps a little less recognized than the monsters of the Cretaceous period, they were still animals the likes of which the Earth had never seen before.... Read More »